Tuesday, April 22, 2008

After so....long

Yo yo yo.
Whats up everyone in the blogs? i'm back after a long long time, haha...didn't manage to sign in or write this blog for months due to work load. This is my last semester before i'm stepping into the working zone. Tons of work to do, assignments, proposal, research journal, presentations and etc...AAaa...'siao liao' lol...

Just got back from a trip to KL for a week, nothing much though. Imagine I spent first two days watching digital TV...hahaha...what to do...I don't have it at home, Beware!! Digital TV is addictive. Haha...Then just met up with few friends there and shop during the last few days. Through out the week, I miss home..I miss Kuching....Hahaha...

Well now, I'm back and start warming my twin turbo engine then gonna be !@$# busy completing my homework and research paper for this week. Hahaha.....till then....

No comments: