Thursday, January 17, 2008

2008

Yo Yo...Its Ian in the blog house, new year, new life, new beginning..that's what people think always whenever they step in to a new year. Hmm..guess for me, this coming semester will be my last semester of my uni life. What I wanna do after that? Have no idea, probably start to be a 'coffee engineer', or...hmm..not sure, guess all i gotta do is pray. Anyone who read this keep me in prayers ya..=) Its been awhile since i update this thingy, getting bit lazy to log in and write about stuff. Well, life's cool..having holidays...'zheng' my room (nothin much bout it lar) and probably work more. haha...ROCK!!!

2 comments:

Galvin said...

Yo yo. Somebody has awaken from his blogging slumber.

J said...

Fuyoh... resurrected already! Blog about your jiwang jiwang stuff la :-)